Saturday, January 28, 2017

SATURDAY SONGS - THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

When I was young we shared our music by playing records at each others house.  Today we share our music through social media,  When I was young Saturday was my favorite day of the week. It is still my favorite day of the week.  So, I would like to share with you my Saturday songs.  They are songs which were famous, somewhat popular and some you may have never heard.    Some are happy and some are sad.  Some are uplifting and others are down right depressing.  Some are profound and some are down right ridiculously trivial.  They may make you smile, laugh, cry and get up and dance.  One of the greatest gifts I have been given is the love of good music.  So here goes.


THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN - 
THE ANIMALS - 1964

No comments:

Post a Comment